Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She\'s gotta go in

Well went out riding saturday everything was great the weather the ride everything, well took her out sunday and she was doing fine after riding for a while every time I would come to almost a stop she kept cutting off on me and sometimes would be hard to get back started so getting kinda pissed right about that time I look down at my gauges and notice that the needles every so often were bouncing up and down and my lights and everything would flicker or stay on not to mention I have a blown fork seal that leaked oil all over the bike so as yall can guess I'm kinda pissed with my bike and don't even know what is wrong with her all I can think of is that it's electrical so I'm gonna take her to the shop and get her back to normal just had to get it off my chest and if anyone might know whats wrong or has had the same problem before could you please tell me what the hell is wrong wit my bike.

James

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Re: She\'s gotta go in

Originally posted by james_gsxr600:
Well went out riding saturday everything was great the weather the ride everything, well took her out sunday and she was doing fine after riding for a while every time I would come to almost a stop she kept cutting off on me and sometimes would be hard to get back started so getting kinda pissed right about that time I look down at my gauges and notice that the needles every so often were bouncing up and down and my lights and everything would flicker or stay on not to mention I have a blown fork seal that leaked oil all over the bike so as yall can guess I'm kinda pissed with my bike and don't even know what is wrong with her all I can think of is that it's electrical so I'm gonna take her to the shop and get her back to normal just had to get it off my chest and if anyone might know whats wrong or has had the same problem before could you please tell me what the hell is wrong wit my bike.

James
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">James,
I have a set of fork cover the showed up at my house over the weekend...
Black... Should fit a 600 if you want..
20 UDS plus shipping. I will be shipping via US mail. So If you want them let me know.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts