Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,742 Posts
How sad is it that I made an Ed Sullivan joke and was too stupid to catch the clever response? :suicide

In my defense, I've never watched a single minute of Ed Sullivan...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I heard that he is fair, but firm. Still an asshole, though.
Sure nuff is...but today is his last day as he's had it w owners. Take care brother.....

·
Just call me Colonel Angus
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sure nuff is...but today is his last day as he's had it w owners. Take care brother.....
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Gixxer needs ya

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,742 Posts
Still an asshole, though.
It's dickhead.

I hope this is a joke? We members obviously don't see what goes on behind the scenes but I hope this is a joke... or you're just pissed off and this will pass. If not, thanks for all your time to date, you old dickhead. :cheers

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Ya ain't helping the Colonel's rep by announcing this shiznah on his thread! lol

...I hope this is a joke?... or you're just pissed off and this will pass. If not, thanks for all your time to date,... :cheers
I hope he's just off lurking in the shadows, after all the Colonel has become rather fond of the oldgixxer. Sure wouldn't be as good of a place around here without him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
To answer the question each State/County/City has different penalties for going (90mph?). Call your local court, ask a traffic lawyer, google for fines in your area, etc., etc. Also can depend on your past ticket history and possibly past brushes with the law and traffic conditions when you were ticketed. Good luck.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
To answer the question each State/County/City has different penalties for going (90mph?). Call your local court, ask a traffic lawyer, google for fines in your area, etc., etc. Also can depend on your past ticket history and possibly past brushes with the law and traffic conditions when you were ticketed. Good luck.
Thank you! Not entirely what I was looking for but at least it addresses the subject of the post!

I haven't had a ticket on a motorcycle since the early 1980's & that one wasn't even a moving violation. The cop estimated my speed at 90-100 but clocked the truck I was following @ 88. Location was a lonely divided highway way out in the middle of nowhere and traffic was sparse (closest vehicle to me, the cop & my lead was near a mile ahead of us.

I'm hoping to get a first offense break but judges can be rather stern here in Texas. Last ticket of any kind that I had was 15+ years ago and that was in a pickup doing 10 over the limit, again out in the middle of nowhere.

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
Next time do a google search or ask a real question that you not wasting peoples time for this site is for tricky things not "google this for me".
https://www.myimprov.com/defensive-driving/texas/tx-speeding-ticket-fines/
Also not sure your laws but here in AZ thats criminal speeding and possibly reckless driving. Might wanna consult and attorney if thats the case.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
If people have to "know how to read it," your writing is the problem and your English is not "fine." Period. So, if you expect help and answers from others... fix your post. No one here is going to go out of their way to read that nonsense, so don't expect everyone to change for you.
Next time do a google search or ask a real question that you not wasting peoples time for this site is for tricky things not "google this for me".
https://www.myimprov.com/defensive-driving/texas/tx-speeding-ticket-fines/
Also not sure your laws but here in AZ thats criminal speeding and possibly reckless driving. Might wanna consult and attorney if thats the case.
Momma used to say there would always be a couple of bad apples in the basket. Don't need that kind of help, thank you very much.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I think the problem is your writing went from the bike was first person narrative to third person narrative and it didn't make any sense . I got lost after the first sentence . You were trying to be cute. We are adults here.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I have read a lot of the threads on this site.

We are adults here.
And not referring to you at all (just a select few) but that's the biggest load of coffee-spewing horseshit I've heard all day.

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts
I have read a lot of the threads on this site.

And not referring to you at all (just a select few) but that's the biggest load of coffee-spewing horseshit I've heard all day.
You come on here , brag about riding like a fucktard (in something resembling English) then get offended when people flame you.

If your looking to impress the members here ... that ain’t it chief

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
10 Participants
spike52
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing