Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone out there using a shark helmet? if yes give info, comfy, noisy, vent good??? shopping for a new helmet. thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like my Shark RSR2 Supra red. It is really confortable, it vents pretty good, but you have to be going at 30 mph to feel the venting since it has only one big intake on top.

The quality is top of the line. It is quieter than Arai and Suomy, but more noisy than Shoei. The shield system is really easy to learn. It takes me about less than 30 seconds to change them from dark to clear. It doesn't fog at all. I've tried doing it, and it just doesn't fog. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone.

The bad side, is a little bigger than other helmets, but that's because they use a 2 layered/shell system, but it is just as light as the Arai and Suomy.

I have 3 of them. 2 RSF2 Race and 1 RSR2. The RSR2 is the top of the line, and the RSF2 Race is the second top of the line. I sold 1 of my RSF2 race laconi, I have my second RSF2 Race Nexus (silver/black with pearl). It is a medium. If you want pics of it here they are:

www.sharkhelmets.com I know on that site it says $355.00 shipped, but for people on this forum I can do better than that. Sent me a PM if intereste on the RSF2 race or the RSR2.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've been wearing my RSF2i for the past few months and really like it. The smoked shields aren't fog proof, but keep the included breath deflector installed and all is good. Very comfortable, light and look good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts