Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I tried them on Saturday just to see what they felt like. I have to say they felt pretty good. I was surprised how light they felt and the amount of padding they had. I will be switching to Shark soon. This is just my own opinion......I think the shark helmets are nice.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've been wearing a Shark RSF2i for a few months now. Light, very soft padding, great fit, great ventilation, clear shield is anti scratch/fog. Smoke shield is'nt anti fog, but I just use the breath deflector that is standard and works just fine. I switched from an AGV, and am very happy with it. Highly reccomended.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have 3 Shark helmets. They are awesome. I've has Arai, Suomy, Shoei and now Shark. The shell is a little bigger than the others, but is just as light as the arai and suomy. I have 1 RSF2 Race Laconi replica, 1 RSF2 Nexus (black/silver) and 1 RSR2 Supra Red (which is the one I use the most).

I sold the Laconi to some dude, and I mainly use the RSR2 Red. If you need one I can sell you the RSF2 Race Nexus (silver/black), which is size Medium. MSRP I believe is $400.00 or more. I'll sell it to you if you want it for $325.00 includes shipping. It is brand new too. I haven't even taken the tags off or the shield plastic protector either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.