Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mr Creepy McCreep
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my gsxr a little less than a month ago to get something more oriented for my wife to ride with me. I picked this up yesterday for 2500 it's an 11 model with 1300 miles

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1370226314.490389.jpg

·
Mr Creepy McCreep
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No there isn't much room but it is more than the gix and its wider for her with more cushion, she wants a seat with a backrest so I've been looking for something with a removable backrest so I can pull it if she's not with me

·
Mr Creepy McCreep
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've put new seats on it since I've got it some new Vance and Hines pipes crash bar and a sissy bar for the Mrs's ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1380046701.530960.jpg

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good deal.
I'm thinking about trading in for a Shadow also. Just way more comfortable, you can actually get away and relax.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
I rode about 350 miles this weekend and my dad brought his shadow. I rode it for about 75 miles and hated it. It was uncomfortable, and the vibrations were driving me banana sandwich. The biggest thing I disliked was having to hold on tight to the bars because the wind pushes you back.

My brothers brought their 250 ninjas and I rode them too. Honestly I was more comfortable on the 250 than the cruiser.

·
Mr Creepy McCreep
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it because my wife got to where she disliked my L1 600 so it was a compromise I made to have something she would enjoy to ride to make it more family oriented for us. But now tht I have this I'm back in the market for another sport bike for myself

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts