Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up crew, can't believe this will be the last sept ride. As of today the weather aint looking too good. Only a 40% chance of showers as of today.
They said the same thing last week and there was NO RAIN. Last week we
scouted out some new roads that were stupid twisty. This week we will hit one of the normal runs on familar roads so we can RIP it up!!

You know the drill, 10am at the circle, the kickstands will be up at 1030am sharp!!!:cheers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ill be there. They called for rain today and I didint see anything. Just very still and muggy out. So god willing it rains Friday as they said and leave sun to us.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think there more chance for rain that for you Mith to be there :lol Stop working and lets rip some mt :chucks

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are looking good for this sunday only a 10% chance of the wet stuff and a high of 69!!! Awesome riding weather. Now as for a Mitch sighting, you might have a better chance of seeing BIGFOOT.:shifty Remember Mitch, its one down and 5 up. :burnout

·
Registered
161 Posts
We are looking good for this sunday only a 10% chance of the wet stuff and a high of 69!!! Awesome riding weather. Now as for a Mitch sighting, you might have a better chance of seeing BIGFOOT.:shifty Remember Mitch, its one down and 5 up. :burnout
LOL. :lmao

Thanks god Mitch has lifetime membership...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Now as for a Mitch sighting, you might have a better chance of seeing BIGFOOT.:shifty Remember Mitch, its one down and 5 up. :burnout
Who is this Mitch you speak of?:scratch

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
He rolls? where? Mitch? I dont remember him, is he the one who used to have an STI he never drove, and a gixxer chilling in the garage? naaaaa...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
He rolls? where? Mitch? I dont remember him, is he the one who used to have an STI he never drove, and a gixxer chilling in the garage? naaaaa...
Yes,I think I remember him now..sounds vaguely familiar:biggrin

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Too iffy today with the weather ladies,im sleeping in today. Have fun&be safe

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very wet out and I have an engagement at 2 anyway so I am bailing. If it was dry out I would get in trouble and RIDE and be in the dog house with the wifey!!! :dissapointed

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mother nature was awesome today. I went out with my buddy today and we took parts of our usual runs. Very slow and chill tempo through 9W, 84 and Port Jervis and other once I have no idea they called :wacko. Hit some rain on the way back home for about 10 mins, but quickly dried out ) Also I lost my f#@$#^ing phone some where in the mountains :dunno

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad you got out V and enjoyed the roads, I was kicking myself as I drove towards NYC and saw all the bikes out and how nice it was.:banghead
I have lost my phone, a digital camera and almost my wallet in the Hawks Nest area. NO FUN! I am paranoid now, I make sure I have all my pockets
zipped up. I didn't have my #s backed up so I had to wait for people to call me to get their #'s again.:banghead

1 - 20 of 24 Posts