Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow sep already, where did the summer go. This sunday is looking pretty good, only a 20% chance of showers and highs in the low 70s. PERFECT!!!
So the usual drill, 9am at the knee draggers circle.....post up if you are coming out. Looking forward to a good mountain rip!!!:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Gravel. Gravel everywhere....

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have fun & be carefull. I will get out there someday.
I used to ride with a MellowYellow back in the day.

Anyway the road conditions were damn near perfect. I guess further west wasn't affect by the storms. No gravel, tree limbs, roads blocks, poppo, nada!!! It was pretty dry as well, hardly any wet spots. The circle was pretty empty with bikes today. The roads too, not allot of bikes out. WE
had the back roads all to ourselves!!!:cheers

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
I used to ride with a MellowYellow back in the day.

Anyway the road conditions were damn near perfect. I guess further west wasn't affect by the storms. No gravel, tree limbs, roads blocks, poppo, nada!!! It was pretty dry as well, hardly any wet spots. The circle was pretty empty with bikes today. The roads too, not allot of bikes out. WE
had the back roads all to ourselves!!!:cheers
Between the AMA rounds at NJMP and the Wildwood bike week (or something) I am not surprised it was empty up there.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad it was a safe ride. What route did you guys take today?
We did the middletown run which leads us to rt 97. I think you have been on this run before Jayski. It has that very hilly section that if you gas it hard enough your front wheel will leave the ground (or when being chased by a subaru both wheels will leave the ground, LOL).:shifty

There was more cops than bikes at the circle. They had cones everywhere. There was some sort of triathelon going on. BUT no poppo on the ride. You could do 65mph in peace.

·
Registered
252 Posts
We did the middletown run which leads us to rt 97. I think you have been on this run before Jayski. It has that very hilly section that if you gas it hard enough your front wheel will leave the ground (or when being chased by a subaru both wheels will leave the ground, LOL).:shifty

There was more cops than bikes at the circle. They had cones everywhere. There was some sort of triathelon going on. BUT no poppo on the ride. You could do 65mph in peace.
Not sure if Iv done that middletown run before. Sounds familar but guess ill rmb when we take that run again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts