Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast doesn't look to promising this sun, they are saying a 40% chance of showers. If its dry in the am I will be at the circle at 9am.
If it rains in the afternoon that would be fine. So we shall see how it looks on sun.

SAT looks awesome, can anyone ride on sat? :shifty

·
Registered
172 Posts
im down for a Saturday ride.
I really wanted to do a Sunday BM run, but it hasn't worked out well this summer. Either bc of late night saturdays or when i am free.. its a rainy Sunday.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
John if we do the sunday run maybe it would be a good idea of bumping the time an hour later to 10am,its supposed to dip into the 30s/40s saturday night

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh ok then. My new stator and Evo II lithium baby should be here tomorrow, so I guess I can do both days then :punk Just hope there will be no wetty stuff :nono

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ill ride on sat, cause sunday its gonna be alittle cold for me. and dont wanna take the chance of hitting a shower. cause its never just a shower in the mountains!

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Sep 23rd BM run 10am

John if we do the sunday run maybe it would be a good idea of bumping the time an hour later to 10am,its supposed to dip into the 30s/40s saturday night
No no I'm not rubbing it in. Now think about what a ruff track day it'll be who is going to do all the cooking? Teaching? And let's not forget help with the weirdest questions I always have?
Oh ok then. My new stator and Evo II lithium baby should be here tomorrow, so I guess I can do both days then :punk Just hope there will be no wetty stuff :nono
Bear mountain on Saturday any1 going ????

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Don't listen to Jerry, he will be throwing down blazing hot laps sat & sun and may get a bump to BLUE group. :burnout

Rob,aka Turbo man,aka OG, What do you mean "we"? I thought you were still
on the mend with your sex change, I mean shoulder operation....:lmao

The RIDE is sun at 10am so it will be a little warmer in the am for you ladies.
So there is no misunderstanding, 10am this sun at the circle!!!

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Guys 10 am bear mtn circle on SUNDAY. I'll send John some pics so he can keep you guys posted while you take some breaks. Lol. Guys keep it safe like always under the speed limit and represent the track whores. Lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts