Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW mid sept already, WTF!!! Anyway, the weather for this sunday is
looking awesome once again, ZERO chance of showers as of today.
So you know the drill, 9am at the CIRCLE and kick stands up at 930am sharp!!

Post up if you are coming out, looking forward to another good mountain rip!!!:chucks

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
I hate that it's so nice out on the weekends and I'm too scared/cant afford to fuck up before my court date.. :(
October 4th as of now.. Depending on the results, and the weather I'll be back after that..
I bet Johnny Busa will be doing laps around my slow ass.. :(

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
I rode on the street yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and couldn't get comfortable. Damn track is screwing my street riding. Ohh well I'll just do more track.

·
2,054 Posts
Yea the cars the guard rail. Notice I was having little target fixations. Not bad or anything but enough to make me not be able to get comfy. Guess I need to get myself back on the street a little more, or just start doing more track.

·
840 Posts
yea, either way works..

just put an offer on a gixxer.. fingers crossed, about to switch to the dark side.. lol

·
2,054 Posts
If not Alex I can take you to auctions up here and you can check it out. But on another note welcome to soon to be dark side.

·
840 Posts
Thank you, been around you gixxer boys long enough to recognize the solid bike it is.. I especially like what V did with his. Fells really solid, power out the wazoo, and light as hell.. can't beat that combo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seen a few gixxers today at bear mtn and I gave a thumbs up. I was driving with a bunch of s2ks. Felt like riding after seeing so many bikes lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good ride today guys :p

Nah sorry V. you broke down. Hopefully you can get it back up and running again. Was a nice group of 4. The roads were nice and clear.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Charging system bro... Bike simply died while riding. At first we thought it was battery but after playing around with it and getting new one turned out it just wast charging. Sorry again fellas for wasted sunday and thanks a lot for help with my shit!!! Hopefully be ready by next ride.
Nice riding with you Jay, even though it was about 20 min lol

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well thank goodness it was in good location. Rather than deep into the run in the middle of the woods not close to any WALMARTS, LMAO. My guess is the stator. Or a connection to the stator. Get that charging system checked and find out for sure. No sense wasting time and money swaping out the wrong parts. OR maybe your bike doesn't like your girlfriend on the back!!! She wants you all to herself.:lmao :eek:hmy

Yes we had 4 bikes with 5 peoples..... :wait

Oh and no word from Barb yet, the 22st and 23rd are still sold out.:banghead

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Message I just got from ban for you and Ernie.
Did you just get me and Ernie banned from TPM??? LMAO

I will have to have MANY drinks to help deal with the pain of NO TRACK
this up coming weekend.:cursing:banghead

Thanks for trying. It's only monday, tell Barb that Ernie and I have to work the grill for the GDC crew!!! We will be more than happy to supply her with some gourmet burgers and dogs hot from the GDC grill....Pick It Up!!!!....lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts