Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 87 1100, no title, pingle wheelie bars, strut, dyna coils, motor needs work, drag slick, basically need some attention but could be a worthy drag bike again.........whats it worth???

I was considering asking $600....the pingle bars are worth $300 alone and they are in mint condition.......just wanna make room in the garage......opinions?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
part it out. You could get a lot more than 600 selling the parts.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want it its yours.........I need to take the vance and hines sidewinder off first though.....I won't have time to do that till next weekend...I need the sidewinder for my 89 1100....the pipe will fit an 89 i found out.....so i'm gonna keep it,everything else is included.....................

P.S. a vance and hines supersport pipe included also ...it is a tad beat up though

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK..... last time the motor ran I had just done a run down the strip, then coming back on the return road the motor quit. Now she only runs on the 1st and 3rd cylinder. I tryied replacing the coils (advice from the shop) but had no luck. That was 2 years ago and its been sitting in my garage ever since.................

·
Registered
520 Posts
i dont know if you can wait or not but i cant come up till next week at least cuz my gf is going into labor by thursday there gonna induce her is that a problem?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No hurry really.......whenever you can. How about the weekend of march 2nd?? email me-

[email protected]

I'll give you my phone # and I'll tell you more about the bike...................if your really interested.

thank you

·
Registered
426 Posts
If he doesn't want it I will! p.s. I do have a used air shifter, works fine, complete w/tank, has a custom mount to the frame (bolt on, ? for an '89)can send pics (still on bike)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts