Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Come by the Washington Motorcycle Roadracers booth any time after noon on Sat or Sun and say hi to my wife Christine and me. WE will be there or in the beer garden. We would love to meet any of the rest of the Gixxer family. Troy341

[ 12-18-2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: 341 ]

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian, Mr. Gixxer, it would be great to see you guys. Anyone else? Troy341

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah if the weather is good I will ride. Bringing a couple friends with, will be sure to stop by, should be there about 1:30 or so.

Hope to see you all there!

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jacki, great that you got your parts to get your beast together. See you there. Troy341

·
Registered
70 Posts
Troy, Jacki, and all the rest, I am dissapointed, I spent about three hours there today, and I must be freakin' blind or something, because I couldn't find your booth!

Could have been the scenery though

I got a few pictures of the new machinery though, lot of very nice equipment there

Now please don't post and say that your booth was right out in the open, I'll be pissed, anyway I really hope that we will someday meet you all, possibly try to organize a day trip for this spring or something.

Anyway, I will talk later and look forward to the next time we can possibly meet

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
If you walk in through the main entrance, turn right and walk til you see the Yamaha R6 on your left, then turn around - the wmrra booth is right behind you:

I went last night in the rain... I'm hoping for some dryness to set in tomorrow - I dunno if I'll trek back up there in the rain without a front fender again...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh yeah I would have been back down today, but it was my oldest daughters b-day party and we went to a movie with about five of her friends. So I look forward to the next time we all can meet, possibly at the track or something like that

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doh!! I was there....sort of. I went up to the upper beer garden, the one with the $6 good beer and got drunk on three of them. Yes, I am a lightweight, but I hadn't eaten since 9 a.m. either. Then I went down to the Eastside Motosports display and started smuggling beer out to Anthony Gobert and others. Then we started drinking with the well endowed/enhanced Eastside girls and Anthony's girlfriend of the month, Lauren. As the shitty $6 Budweiser flowed (lower beer garden) the girls started groping each other, Anthony started groping all the girls (Gawd she's got a rock hard awss. Lauren is talking to Mitch, she'll neva' notice) and things started to degenerate. It was pretty fucking funny. Oh, Mitch Boehm of Motorcyclist. Then they all went out to Belltown and the stories that came back would suggest that Anthony's party days aren't over. Sorry I missed meeting those of you that came by, but I think that I have a good excuse. Troy341

1 - 20 of 24 Posts