Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screw it. Don\'t bother me I\'m on vacation.

It's the 4th and it is pouring rain. Ahh...Seattle....
Somewhat better than Wisconsin and the humid 90's.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Re: Screw it. Don\'t bother me I\'m on vacation.

Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
It's the 4th and it is pouring rain. Ahh...Seattle....
Somewhat better than Wisconsin and the humid 90's.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It turned into an awesome day out on the Key Penninsula:

...and we had an *awesome* time burning burgers and brats on the grill and watching the fireworks in Tacoma:

·
Registered
418 Posts

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHH!!

I got to ride my gixxer yesterday....Thru a fuggin' MONSOON!!!

Had to move the bike to my parents house (about 75 miles north of where I live)...I left and it started to rain about half way there..I figured "screw it" and I would keep going rather than turn around..Big mistake...By the time I got there it was POURING rain...Everything was flooded and I was soaking wet...What a fucking mess...I have never ridden in that heavy of rain, I should have just waited it out but I wanted to end this torture...Worst of all, my baby was also soaked, and filthy..I thought there might be fish stuck in the fairings...It's gonna take me a while to clean/dry out my gixxer...ME
(that's what I felt like!!)Dirty wet gixxer

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

We were in Everett last night at my bro-in-law's...it was raining buckets until almost 10pm and then all the cul-de-sacs whipped out their fireworks...you could tell the ones bought on the reservation...BOOOM!!! versus "pop" but my daughter (2yrs old) had a blast...no pun intended.

Today was perfect.

Checked out "RIDE Motorsports" in Woodinville...just Hondas...but a 2000 RC-51 with 2300miles for $9000...hmmm do I need a spare bike here for the 4 times a year I come out here?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts