Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finished the little paint I still had to do this afternoon and got the bodywork on the bike for a few pics. might still add some more paint later but I dunno. new paint just attracts pavement, and I wanna stay off that shit !!

obviously it still needs a windscreen, stickers, numbers, clutch, rear wheel, yadda and a few odds and ends............ and of course ZIP TIES AND DUCT TAPE

BUT HERE ARE PICS

unlike Fleshstick and Stalefart

how you like them white plates dave, fever, BMF, adam, wiz all the fuckers who talked shit all last year?

heres the new toolbox and my roomates streetbike. gf bought the toolboxes for Xmas.... she's a keeper!

CANT WAIT TO FRIGGIN RACE

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Nice looking weed eater! Cant believe you drink Natural Ice

·
Registered
950 Posts
Bike looks good....and no fucking publicity build up , leading to a big let down....Like Flesh.

Flesh

Staleurine27

Posts with no pics

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a great weed eater I love it. Yeah I did not want to post a big let-down like *some* other ass hairs around here, and it was late so I didnt feel like putting the new windscreen and wheel on etc.

I only wish I could afford one like this: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76071

and hell no, that's not Natural Ice !!!! that shit is terrible. no sir thats NATTY LIGHT. beer flavored water thats cheap as hell and gets the job done. I LOVE IT

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
lookin good

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell my weedwacker is only 1 color... with more power..
Dave you shouldn't talk about your weiner or your woman like that!

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like I said needs new clutch pack put in and the rear wheel on.

total time, about 20 minutes of work if that.

oh yeah, and numbers on the tail

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
bike looks good

but is the bike ready to race
What the hell does that matter......As long as it looks good.
so its ok if it just looks good in the pit

i think this is the safest thing for you ., just show up at the track with a pretty bike and walk around and chat for the weekend..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Cant believe you drink Natural Ice
Yeah, he is a cheap bastard...Must be from the back yard crab diet...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep, drink cheap beer and eat cheap food (i have been living on store brand mac'n'cheese and tuna bitch!).

cant wait for the crabs to come back, pretty close now

i live cheap like that to buy gas and tires!!!!!!!!!!! thats why i dont buy hundreds of $$ worth of paint and stickers!

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
yep, drink cheap beer and eat cheap food (i have been living on store brand mac'n'cheese and tuna bitch!).
Man, you ARE rich. I've been living off the BJ's bulk bought generic Mac and Cheese.

cant wait for the crabs to come back, pretty close now
Yeah, your girl told me about that problem of yours.

thats why i dont buy hundreds of $$ worth of paint and stickers!
who buys stickers? hell, who buys paint?

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
God I want a GP bike so bad
turn around and sell that dump truck diesel of a relic GSXR and get yourself a 125. You can find one with decent spares for like $1500-2000, check out wera.com or usgpru.net or fatbaq.com there are a bunch for sale.

then the smoker will show you how little of a man you are... and how you hardly need brakes.

and you will save money on gas

and you will save money on tires

and you will learn corner speed

and you will learn throttle control better

and you will actually learn how to work on a bike without it puking oil every day

and you will get faster

1 - 20 of 20 Posts