Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know there is a classified section but it sucks....so I posted it here.

Scott Carpenter's 2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 AMA Superbike is up for sale! Got a new 2005 so the 2003 must go. This bike is EXTREMELY fast, professionally prep, and perfectly straight. The bike was purchased new from Ron Ayers Motorsports and has a clean title in hand.This Bike has NEVER been crashed.

Specs:

2003 GSXR1000

Chassis

All Suspension parts built and maintained by Thermosman.

- Sharkskinz bodywork
- Ohlins 25mm fork internals
- Penske triple clicker
- Vortex Frame Sliders
- Vortex Upper Cowl Brace
- Vortex Swingarm spools
- EBC HH pads
- Goodridge Lines
- Vortex Sprockets
- EK Chain
- NCR Case Covers

Motor

KWS Motorsports built Full tilt AMA Superbike Motor. Over $6K in the motor alone, exact copy of Shawn Higbee's 2003 KWS AMA top privateer superbike motor. This is the motor that Mat Mladin bitched about at VIR and Barber. All the good stuff.

187 REAL HP at the Wheel

This bike went 187mph at Daytona this year without a draft.

- Full KWS Motorsports Superbike motor.
- Carillo Rods
- JE Pistons
- Billet Clutch basket
- Undercut Trans
- PCIIIR- USB with quickshifter
- Yosh Race Full System

Once again, this bike has been meticulously maintained with nothing but the best. Motul synthetic fluids used exclusively and changed several times at each event. The Motor has 3 races on it at this time. AMA Superbike at Barber in 2004 and AMA SBK at Daytona and Barber from 2005. Extremely fast bike with no surprises.

$9500

Contact Scott @ 919-395-8113 or E-mail at [email protected]

or you can contact me at [email protected] or 1800-888-3084

Click the links below for pics:

Scott Wall Paper 1

Scott Wall Paper 2

Scott Wall Paper 3

Scott Wall Paper 4

Scott Wall Paper 5

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new suit is da shit!!!!

The best compliment I can give it is that I didn't think about it in a race all weekend.......except when I ran my knee into a gator strip in turn 4 and almost got knocked off the bike! Suit held up great and know knee pain at all.

Are you Cory? If so you are fast.......My plan was to follow you through traffic, but that only lasted about 4 turns....

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
That bike would be fun! ... right up to the point where it killed me, but hey it'd at least be a fun death!

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you Cory? If so you are fast.......My plan was to follow you through traffic, but that only lasted about 4 turns....
CWN is Victor Baptista.
Ahhhh.....sorry Victor..........same difference though...you and Cory are both fast as shit!!

Pssssssttttt..................Buy the Superbike...............

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thats some funny shit, it's so funny that I run both org's. I'm actually trying to get bumped to expert and wera is giving me a hard time about it. I'm the last person to sandbag. The people that started those rumors are the 5 year novices. I did my first race weekend at summit at the end of last year with wera and I have done the 3 mid atlantic rounds with wera and 1 summit round with ccs. 5 years ago I didn't even own a bike. Hopefully you'll see me next to you on the grid in an expert race soon

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Thats some funny shit, it's so funny that I run both org's. I'm actually trying to get bumped to expert and wera is giving me a hard time about it. I'm the last person to sandbag. The people that started those rumors are the 5 year novices. I did my first race weekend at summit at the end of last year with wera and I have done the 3 mid atlantic rounds with wera and 1 summit round with ccs. 5 years ago I didn't even own a bike. Hopefully you'll see me next to you on the grid in an expert race soon
i know you are not a 5 year amature, it was just the rumors i hear, i know you used to do a lot of track days but not really racing which is cool.... you should have no problems going expert, talk to Sean (mongo)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Chip, I was on the left of you and I think Cory was on the right or just in front. He is a very good rider. I'm pissed that the weekend turned out the way it did, I planned on battling with him and layman but I got tagged at T14 early on sat. and hurt my ribs. I pretty much struggled from T7 to the roller coaster, it was still a blast. Next time I'll catch you in the pits

·
Registered
456 Posts
by the way, who told you that? My first weekend this year they said someone was going to protest me saying I was from ccs, I know who started the rumor, just wonder if he's still crying that I came from the back of the pack and smoked him by 20 sec.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
by the way, who told you that? My first weekend this year they said someone was going to protest me saying I was from ccs, I know who started the rumor, just wonder if he's still crying that I came from the back of the pack and smoked him by 20 sec.
it was a buddy of mine that i'm sure heard it from someone else...

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are a Cherry picking bastard who should not only be expert, but you should go PRO and let em tell ya........have I got the bike for you!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
so I hear that Victor Babtista is not really an Am, is it true that you are like a 5 year amature and have gone from ccs to wera to stay amature???
It's the same shit every year. 2 years ago it was Chad Larsen. Last year it was Troy Miekle and Geoff Doyer. Now it's Vic. Cry babies

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.