Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have one of these? I saw them on their website, but no one really talks about them. Any pics?

·
Professional Scumbag
518 Posts
they sound great and look great! but it dont even think they sell the shortys anymore, i bought mine when they were released here.

·
Registered
839 Posts
byetwins said:
hey,how do you like your bike set up like that?been thinking of going that way myself.is that a lsl bar and clamp?

Now that I've done it, I'll never go back. It's more fun than any other bike I've ridden. I'm no stunter, I built this thing for comfort and fun. You will loose some extreme performance and the wind will try and pull you off over 150mph, but if you can keep the front end down that long it's alot of fun :D Yes, it's the LSL bar kit. Cleaning up the wiring and getting everything to reach and clear the tank was the tricky part. In my eyes, this set-up gives me the best of both worlds, touring bike comfort, superbike performance, and the flickability of a dirt bike.. What more could you want..??:cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Smokey74 said:
Now that I've done it, I'll never go back. It's more fun than any other bike I've ridden. I'm no stunter, I built this thing for comfort and fun. You will loose some extreme performance and the wind will try and pull you off over 150mph, thanks for the encouragement,I'll strip that bitch before someone gets hurt.I should keep it under 150mph anyway.helibars going on e-bay soon.:punk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.