Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the jackpot last night. I did some calling around last night after work and found a local guy that has a shop that had a set of 6 piston Tokico calipers off a 97 gix, I asked him how much and he said $100. went to pick them up and the master, lever and steel braided lines were still attached along with new pads and an LP master cylinder cap. He didn't feel like taking it all apart so he gave me the whole thing for $125. I checked the fit when I got home and they do bolt on and are a perfect fit. So props go out to Q at Non Stock Cycles In Mesa, AZ.

·
Registered
628 Posts
i have to go out and see them picture them or just plain out brinmg them home/ I only like to take things that i know will sell otherwise my house starts to look like a bike shop.

·
Registered
426 Posts
too late! mine's a bike shop! (Thx, Jimmyhat..) I also have an airtech one that I don't want (and well used!) hey 5150, that shop you got yor stuff from... "have any 86-87 stuff" floating around in it? let me know.

·
Registered
628 Posts
there is soo much stuff in that shop you don't even have a starting point you truely get lost.
Let that be know to all i have said that i am looking for thing s for ?
I get lost in the fucking place everytime and go home with nothing on the damn lists but tires and plastics ?????
I hate the place sooo much but just want to find the items people need.
Spend the money and come up and look for your self some time its really crazy.
STILL LOOKING otherwise i have an arsenal of 85-88 plastics and 90-99 plastics / starting to pick thru the small parts this week and finding more gas tanks. 86-94 so far have found....
I also deal with another place that is a bit more organized but on a smaller scale.,

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Rocket not sure about the 86-87 stuff. looked to me like mostly newer stuff. Give Q a call don't have the # handy but the shop is called Non Stock Cycles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey TSAVO, have I seen that Gixxer of yours parked out in front of the Cycle Gear on Country Club? It looks real familiar. I live in Gilbert (or as I like to pronounce it: "Gillesbaire - the little French Community on the East Side". Ever mosey up towards Canyon Lake and on up past Tortilla Flat?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beeno, yeh thats my beast at Cycle Gear. I work there part time, about 3-4 days a week to support the GIXXER habit. I ride Canyon when I get a chance but working 2 jobs it's kind of a bitch to find time, was up there a couple weeks ago. Stop by CG some time and we'll shoot the shit if things are not to busy. Just look for the big dorky guy with the bad hair cut, or you can just ask for Mike.

We'll have to hook up and go for a ride some time.
Later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts