Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also just want to point out that the piggies aren't taking into account a) the weight and handling differences between a Kat and a Gixxer, b) the difference in ground temperature between the day of the accident and day of the "recreation", c) possible differences in tire pressures and compounds, and c) tire temperatures at crash times.

Hooray for science!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
That was pointless.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're both partially right. It was pointless AND hilarious.

"Same thing that happened to him."

·
Registered
604 Posts
And that experiment proves what? Nadadamnthing. Bottom line. He was a dipshit that couldn't ride. He shouldn't fuck with things he knows nothing about without some professional instruction. And a little pussy bike to learn on.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow ... that prove'd that you can crash if you jump on the brakes really hard and let them lock up.
Interesting ...

Anyone else see the rider keep his right leg out while leaning abit towards the end of the video ?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I thought that was halaroius.. I have never seen such a STUPID news report. None of it made sense.. LOL

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh my. Must have been a really slow news day.....they must have been out of stories on vibrators.

·
Registered
92 Posts
WTF that guy on the katana was a tool. He sucked major ass to wipe out like that. If i was watching correctly he didn't even mean to eat shit.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts

that was one of the best laugh's i've had in while, what a dipshit

1 - 20 of 38 Posts