Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a short drive yesterday, 100Km each way. All was good until the last 10 km on the trip in. I guess that the way highways are fixed here in "the gap" is that gravel is dumped on them in the hopes that cars will pack it into the road. So I slow down after seeing the approaching gravel strips, ashphalt with gravel marbles on it and clear pavement. All was good for a while, but then meeting up with the big trucks is a painful experience! Gravel shoots all the way across the road at you at a relative 200km/h!! Is this road "Fixing" done in other provinces? I've had no stonechips in my windshield on my car ever, now that i'm in Saskatchewan I have 9.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Your father-in-law is a lame ass driver !! I wheelied past that viper a few times, tryed to race him a few times and every time he would take the next turn off. He wouldn't even step on it.....so sad. If you buy a car like that, you should drive it like its meant to be driven.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I don't think he's ever been to Regina in the Viper. It has a Manitoba plate on it. Don't know how many 2001 Blue Vipers their are in the prairies, apparently at least 2. My father in law isn't interested in proving the performance of the Viper or comparing it to bikes, he's got a nice car and likes to cruise in it without attracting the 5-0's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts