Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So rather than dig up an old SD post, I figured I'd start a new one. I'm still relatively new here (although this is my second go-around on the site) and I haven't had much time to go out and make friends in the sport bike community out here. I blame a shitty marriage, but I digress. I have the time to do whatever I want now (yay, divorce!!!) and what I want is to find someone else who owns a sportbike and isn't a bigger d-bag then I am. It doesn't even have to be a Gixxer (I guess :sad), just so long as you wanna ride some.

I like to hit old 94, Lyons, Honey Ridge, Otay Lakes, and all the little connectors out east of Chula. I haven't been through Palomar yet, as I'd like to go with someone who's a bit more seasoned. I was planning on hitting up 74 towards Palm Springs this weekend, and maybe stay out that way for a night.

I'm also interested in organizing some sort of Hwy 1 ride. My Pops did it last summer on his K1200, and he was smitten. Granted, it's probably a bit less comfy on a GSXR, but I ain't no bitch, lol :chucks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts