Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a buddy are planning on driving down to the San Jose Area to do some riding this coming weekend (13th-15th). Just seeing if there are any riders on here who would like to join us or show us some good roads. We will also be joined by another rider who is traveling from vegas. Two of us will be riding 1000's and the girl will be riding a ninja 636. if anyone is wanting to get out and ride let me know.

as of right now we have a plan to ride up to Alices restaurant, from there planning on riding out towards the coast and head south a little. We are staying in the San Jose are so we wont be riding too far away.

again just send me a heads up if youd like to meet up and take a ride with us or we take a ride with you.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
Go on BARF, that's where you're going to find all the riders in that area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just remember we're getting a lot of rain right now so be safe and bring gear, it's wet! Not to mention there's way better riding further south down PCH 1 ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
ninjitsa
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing