Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps i just bought my first bike K7 600, im not trying to do anything crazy just trying to see how motorcycle gatherings go. I orginally was a JDM fanatic than went to Euro cars and now just got into the whole motorcycle scene. Just trying to see how riders have their style of events and what not. I do live around telegraph canyon and i have gone through the area and always see some riders, just trying to meet some new peeps.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the lane splitting world . . .

Traffic stops ~ we don't.

Red, *<:){)-

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Man,im jealous of you guys out there in SD. Had a chance to tag along with my wife last month on a business trip and the weather is absolutely fucking perfect! Hopefully moving there in the next year or so...can't wait.
Welcome to GDC ;)

·
[email protected]
1,931 Posts
Welcome OP. Im also jealous of your weather. I used to live in north county when i was in college. I just wish i wouldve had my bike back then to enjoy it more. Now im like 2 hours away in the imperial valley and this place is like different planet.

Post pics of your bike and ride safe.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
I'm out here in Corona. It's always fking hot here lol. At least everything is close though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey what up, I just got me a GIXXER750 k7 last week and I am in San Diego county as well. Oceanside to be excat, looking to join with other gixxers or bikes too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome to the valley where time has stopped and your better driving a truck cuz the drivers here dont care.. so b careful n ride safe out here.. one good thing tho.. is when the rest of the country places their to sleep for the snow, we are riding in the the best weather..

Sent from my K1 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wassup guys? Im new to the forum but not riding. I saw this post and im replying because i just moved to San Diego. I just started a facebook group for anyone that rides in SD. Basically to update meeting spots for rides or hangouts or to just kick it. If any of you are interested add me :) I did the same thing for my last city and now have 85+ riders in it.

Looking forward to meeting new people from here and in general.

Here is my name to search Kenneth Svanoe

·
Banned
186 Posts
welcome. gear up, learn a few things, then get to a track. chuckwalla and willow are good ones to start with, nice and open. NOT streets of willow, i mean "big willow" the WSIR highspeed track. nice and wide open.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
Konsomeking
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing