Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go ahead and get 'em out now because the Pats are about to hand them that ass as they did everyone else this season.

I'll start...

They only lost because of the injuries :cursing

If rivers was throwing the whole game and not injured they would have had a better chance. :rolleyes

The Pats only won because the Chargers were injured. :scratch

Ok...your turn :biggrin

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
sd Lost because NE was using cameras, and stealing plays

:spit :lol :spit :lol

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Dude, whether they win or lose they still won 2 playoff games this year which is quite a feat for them. I am a Chargers fan but my friend and old college buddy Stephen Neal #61 is the starting right guard for the Pats so I just have to root for him and hope he gets another ring to add to his collection and be a part of history as going undefeated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They're in the AFC Championship game injured and when nobody gave them a chance, I think it's Indy that needs the excuses...nobody expects them to win today either so no excuses necessary...unless they pull out a win! :cheers

·
Super Moderator
14,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, they played a good game. But good is never good enough for the Pats. I called this one and I'm calling the Superbowl. 19-0 here we come!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
nothing would be better then for NE to lose in the superbowl . don't care if you win every game , if you lose the superbowl it really dont mean shit .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts