Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. I'll be moving to SAtown in June, round the 20th. Gonna be at Ft Sam. Wanted to get in touch with some people, so I can ride with you guys when I get there. Later.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yeah, there's plenty riders here. Lots o' military guys. Check in when you get here....

·
Registered
816 Posts
If you go to one of the hangouts, like spects, or one of the shops you should meet lots of them. Hell the way I met most of the guys I rode with was simply going out on a sunday in the hill country and riding with them.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
you can check a few sites. TSBA or www.texasroadrage.com is the ones I've checked. But the hill country is nice, but the roads are no where as good as my home in arkansas, or at the track for that matter. Anyhow, do check out those sights esp. www.texasroadrage.com

i'm at Randolph AFB.

Try hitting the track day on July 2 after you get here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
whats up to all the rest of the sa riders, i just got my first bike, 05 gixxer 600.... so im down to ride whenever, just tryin to meet other riders in sa

·
Registered
816 Posts
Anyone in here from the NE side of town? I saw a crap-load of riders at the RUDY'S off 35 in Selma (across from Retama Park) on Sunday night.

I didn't stop though because I was taking my GF out to ride her bike, and it didn't look like those guys were going to be leaving any time soon.

Anyway, I'm on the NE side in Live Oak...never see packs here, only singles once in a while.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Anyone in here from the NE side of town? I saw a crap-load of riders at the RUDY'S off 35 in Selma (across from Retama Park) on Sunday night.

I didn't stop though because I was taking my GF out to ride her bike, and it didn't look like those guys were going to be leaving any time soon.

Anyway, I'm on the NE side in Live Oak...never see packs here, only singles once in a while.
well just in case your new, but the whole NE side is boring - its nothing but asphalt.

If you want to see riders, or get out and ride you need to head west. I live next to Randolph. If you see me, its Sat. mornings and/or Sunday afternoons, putting about 300 miles on in the hill country. I'm never on this side of town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts