Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They played like SHIT IMO. A 3-8 team came in and had the game won, before a botched field goal:dissapointed

The saints looked anything but impressive to me.

But, a win is a win, it just means they could lose any of their next games:biggrin

·
Registered
499 Posts
Saints are over rated. They probably will go 16-0, their entire schedule is a fucking joke. Doesn't matter though, Vikings will kill them if they even make it that far in the playoffs.

They should have been beat by like 3 very bad teams, but they will continue to get all the bandwagon media coverage as the best team in the NFL.

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
Six days after whupping the piss out of the Patriots, a dome team comes out flat in cold weather under shitty field conditions? SHOCKING...

Let's remember that this is the third winning season in a row for the Saints, and second playoff berth in those three years.

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Colts are in the same position. How many weeks were they close to losing and won at last minute by shitting teams?

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts
so disappointed in redskins that they couldn't hang onto their lead and then lose in overtime. Was really hoping to see NO get their streak broken by one of the worst teams.

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Six days after whupping the piss out of the Patriots, a dome team comes out flat in cold weather under shitty field conditions? SHOCKING...

Let's remember that this is the third winning season in a row for the Saints, and second playoff berth in those three years.
You hit it right on the head! A dome team coming to FedEx field after chilly winter weather! I had a feeling they wouldn't dominate the Redskins but I thought they would still put more points on the board and not win in OT with the field goal!

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
It's a shame that game wasn't played yesterday our it would have been snowing like crazy and that really would have made for a good game!

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts

Exactly!

What is so pathetic about their schedule again?? :dunno

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
The redskins owe that loss to shitty field conditions, though. How many times were clutch players on the sidelines due to turf-related injuries? I think a lot of the Redskins underestimated the effect the field would have on the game, and the Saints overestimated it, and actually came out playing scared at first.

That being said, I know it sounds cliche, but 'Any Given Sunday,' is true. These are professionals, and you cannot be surprised when teams play like it. This is especially true when you have an '-0' in your record. That's like painting a target right on your helmet. And the reality is that the Saints NEED to win ugly once in awhile.

I gotta say though, that if I had to have the Saints lose to anybody, I would've wanted it to be the Skins. I was teammates with Smoot, Thomas, and Campbell's older brother in college.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol

They lose to the Rams:cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts