Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24-3 in the 3rd, I know they can come back, but they look like shit. This only improves the Vikings odds of homefield advantage:p

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Every team is beatable... And this goes to show all the NFC East haters... Still one of the' toughest conferences year in year out.

Saints finish up with this loss, then play Panthers & Bucs... Playing for home field.. yea thats two wins.

Viks got Panthers, Bears and Giants. They'll drop one of those games.

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Did you just see the touchdown they scored.. wait.. it was two touchdowns in like 8 minutes. :lol

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a missed field goal????????????:hammer

fire that ass

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FUMBLE< dallas wins.:punk

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Washington should be OK but they had better play they like they did in N.O with Philly. I just wish Dallas would get it straight and stay focused

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Every team is beatable... And this goes to show all the NFC East haters... Still one of the' toughest conferences year in year out.

Saints finish up with this loss, then play Panthers & Bucs... Playing for home field.. yea thats two wins.

Viks got Panthers, Bears and Giants. They'll drop one of those games.
Not so fast. Vikes went down hard last night to Carolina.
Vikings are very beatable, just take away the run, put 8-10 in the box every down.

Peppers is beasting right now.... Brees better be ready @ Carolina after New Years...

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We got spanked hard last night.:dissapointed

Off to Chicago to hopefully redeem ourselves like the beating we took from the Cards, then blasted the Bengals. Giants are at Minneapolis, we RARELY lose home games. We seem to have a weakness on the road:dunno

On the side, they only gave AP the ball 12 times:wacko WTF is up with that. They need to commit to the run for a while and wear people down.

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
Not so fast. Vikes went down hard last night to Carolina.
Vikings are very beatable, just take away the run, put 8-10 in the box every down.

Peppers is beasting right now.... Brees better be ready @ Carolina after New Years...
I think Brunell gets the lion's share of the time against Carolina if the Saints win against Tampa Bay. Shockey needs to play and play well against Tampa Bay, and Sedrick Ellis needs to get tuned up. I didn't realize till gametime how many people they were holding out against Dallas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts