Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this shit out, this ugly weather is givin us a break, atleast this weekend. Its going to be straight sunny and dry and were ridin. Anyone down to ride is welcome, I personally live in the northwest suburbs and wouldn't mind setting up a meet-up spot around Sunrise Blvd. It would be nice to meet around noon, because its going to be hitting 80 Deg. +. We should meet at Elephant Bar on Sunrise between 1:00 and 2:00 this Saturday, May 21st. Post your questions and involvement.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
God damn I miss home. But yeah the weather has been shitty up there FOREVER. Be careful on Sunrise, though bro. Fucking Citrus Heights PD has been cracking down hard core on Sunrise, even now during the day. The the
show up on Friday and Saturday and cause problems. It sucks though to that alot of the Sacnuts are different faces now. The OGs of the group seem to have given up on it. How are things up there? Hit me with a PM, 916. When I get up there in the next coming weekends, I'll ride with you. Also hit up Chacon on here. He's from Elk Grove and he's always down to ride. Let me know how things go up there and I'll let you know when I'm coming back so we can get a big ass group going.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good man, I've already talked to a grip of people about this Saturdays meet, like I said earlier It probably would be better to list involvement in this weekends meet so that we have a better idea as to how much we can expect. For those of you who don't know me Im devs and im the one organizing this meet,I can be reached on AIM at devs91sick. Good shit bro, PM me and give you my contact number, Im down ride also let you konw how this weekend turns out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.