Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
yeah I was thinking of heading home around that time frame. Not totally sure of the dates but here's what I'd like to do. Get all the Sacto peeps up for a ride up Salmon Falls, maybe 193, cruise Sunrise, maybe down to the Bay or whatever. I'll let you all know when I'll be home. If anything, we can get a small group going.

·
Registered
32 Posts
im down to meet up wit some sacto heads.....theres gonna be a big meet comin up. they've done it for the past 2 yrs now...last yr it was 1500 deep rollin to the bay from sac ( Arden Mall )....we go from town to town to meet wit more and more riders, so theres time to rest in between cities. its gonna go down june 12...meet up at arden mall before 9am....we should meet up and roll to arden together! post or message me for more info...ill find out more.....but any other time im down to meet!

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Like I said, I'm going to be heading up to sacto one of these days very soon. Anyone who wants to ride, hit me up. Hwy 49 is an awesome ride.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
its on the 12th of this month? If it is, I can't make that. I'll be breaking rules anyway to go up to Sacramento.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yup...the 12th of this month....let me know if you want to go yellowgix! the final meet up spot is in emeryville at the hilton i believe. if no one wants to go from sacto to there then i'm just gonna meet up wit some friends in vallejo

·
Registered
41 Posts
yup...the 12th of this month....let me know if you want to go yellowgix! the final meet up spot is in emeryville at the hilton i believe. if no one wants to go from sacto to there then i'm just gonna meet up wit some friends in vallejo
I'll probably roll..looking for people to roll up there with now
was gonna take my girl but thats it
let me know whats up

·
Registered
32 Posts
well booby...imma head down to the event with 15 deep, then add 15 more in vallejo, then 20 more in hercules....um is that too much? o well, thats how we do it....ya no!!! let me know ifyou want to roll down with us ...im still thinkin if i should roll down to vallejo the night before.

·
Registered
41 Posts
well booby...imma head down to the event with 15 deep, then add 15 more in vallejo, then 20 more in hercules....um is that too much? o well, thats how we do it....ya no!!! let me know ifyou want to roll down with us ...im still thinkin if i should roll down to vallejo the night before.
I gotta make sure my bike is out the shop first
if it is i was just gonna roll up to arden i guess

·
Registered
41 Posts
I won't even be able to make it
My bike is still at Roseville Cycle
Been there over a week
I get new tires put on then they say i'm missing a spacer or bracket or something
So they have to order it and its taking forever
Anyways I'm down to ride whenever I get it out

·
Registered
32 Posts
dam...that sucks booby!!! i think thats bull. it doesnt take that long to get tires on, i just did my rear tire tonite with my friend and it took a hour to do! no machines or anything. but it also shouldnt take that long for the spacer that they ordered. i work in parts and it only takes 2-3 days for anything thats needs ordering. and they should have those parts in stock!! o well, i'll let u know how it is when i get back.
crash...the route is 80 goin towards frisco, but stopping at each city to pick up more riders. i just dont know where each meet up is at. i do know that the end is the hilton in emeryville...thats what i was told.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah that route sucks. I dont do freeway that long gota have the twisties. Thanks anyway. Maybe I will roll if they ever change the route. Late Crash.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.