Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?\'s on getting midpipe mandrel bent for upswing on 86 750

Hello,

Anyone know of anybody in the lower mainland of Vancouver BC that does mandrel bending of motorcycle pipes so they have a clean look, not that kinked look. I have 2 piece wolf header with a Hindle Stainless Steel Supersport can on the end. I want to have the midpiece come up on a bit higher of an angle to match the lines of the rear 86 GSXR750 bodywork that I have cut down. I also plan to remove the god ugly rearsets and use something newer via a bracket to bolt pipe and pegs on such as 95+ CBR 600 or GSXR 600 rear pegs or 93 -96 GSXR 750 rears.

All feedback is welcomed or if anyone has replaced the rearsets of an 85-87 with something newer that allowed them to have a higher mounted tailpipe let me know. I would prefer to keep my rear pegs for the wife who likes to go for a ride now and then.

Also looking for a remote clutch master at a good price locally. Email me at [email protected] if ya got a line on one.

By god she misses the modded 88 Katana 1100 we had!! Should never have sold it! It did it thing well!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts