Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen these guys? I guess anyone who has seen Biker Boys has seen them, but may not know it. These guys have mad stunt skills. I have seen them a few times, but saw them over the weekend. That "G-Nice" can handle a motorcycle like it is a bicycle.

http://www.ruthlesstactics.com/

If you have never seen them and like to watch stunting, check them out sometime.

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
They really ain't the safest of stunnas with their lack of gear, but that's how they do it back east. To each their own. They got skills though, and G-Nice is probably the most underrated stunna in the game.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I used to think this stuff was the coolest shit... but lately I am getting a little burned out on it.

I guess I feel like motorcycles are getting a bad rap by these ( and others ) doing thier shit on city streets and highways and newbie squid thinking they are goign to copy them with no gear.

Can you imagine the outcry if all of us racers took our skills to the city streets in huge numbers.

I guess I am over they hype and sick of all the "stunta" PR.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I used to think this stuff was the coolest shit... but lately I am getting a little burned out on it.

I guess I feel like motorcycles are getting a bad rap by these ( and others ) doing thier shit on city streets and highways and newbie squid thinking they are goign to copy them with no gear.

Can you imagine the outcry if all of us racers took our skills to the city streets in huge numbers.

I guess I am over they hype and sick of all the "stunta" PR.

+1 before i got a bike i though stunting was the shit...then i got one and now i respect what they can do but i think its dumb. and the way they rock no gear so more and more kids copy that and end up geting hurt

·
Registered
391 Posts
I actually know G-NICE these guys are from Newark, NJ where I am also from. I'm getting sick of everybody crying (no gear, city streets, waa, waa)
thats how they do it around here when your in a high crime city the cops got other things to worry about.

·
Registered
249 Posts
They have been around for awhile. G-nice was on the cover on asphalt I think doing slow wheelies on a busa. They just dont give a shit, they crashed stuntwars to, doin runs down the track when they werent suppossed to and stuff. lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
+1 before i got a bike i though stunting was the shit...then i got one and now i respect what they can do but i think its dumb. and the way they rock no gear so more and more kids copy that and end up geting hurt
+1 My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,038 Posts
i didnt know a do rag (spelling?) was considered head gear...damn and all this time i've been wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't mind stuntin all that much, it's not that big a deal really, just guys doing dumb shiet on their bikes. What I don't like is the Ghetta thug gangsta image that they are trying to pull as well.

The one thing I thought would never go thug was motorcycling. I guess I was wrong. Its pathetic really when you think about it. It's like when a nice neighborhood has 500k houses and then thugs move in and after awhile you wouldn't be able to sell one for 50k.

·
Registered
637 Posts
aint it funny that a guy posts a pic of himself doin a little 1' off the ground wheelie and eveyone is up in arms about on a city street, or no helmet. but this is not getting that attention. i dont give a shit either way, just pointing it out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts