Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i lowsided my bike a couple of months ago and the local dealer is doing all the repairs. No major damage just right side fairing, tail fairing and undertail. the undertail was from Extreme graphics. i told the delaer that I wanted another EG undertail. They call them and EG says becuz you never ordered from us before you have to order $500 worth of stuff to get the dealer price. "Fuck you." was the response from my dealer. I heard about Rumber Imports and checked out their undertails and I was impressed by what I saw. I called them and spoke to a woman who assured me that they had the undertail i wanted. I give all the info to the dealer and he calls them and they work their magic and i'm told the UT should be there by the following week. keep in mind this just after the 1st of the year. 3 weeks go by and the undertail finally arrives. We (mechanic & myself) get it out of the box and not only is it the wrong style but it had been installed on another bike. I could tell by the scuff marks around the edges and also the paint was cracked around the lights. I take it back to parts and show them. The parts guy says that's bullshit and the company should know better than that. they return it and RUMBLE says it's the dealers fault they ordered the wrong part. he re-orders it and when he calls to check the status of it, he gets no answer. 3 weeks ago he gets a bill for the undertail that re-ordered but no undertail. 2 days ago he calls them and they say it's on the way.

Still no undertail.

Fuck RUMBLE IMPORTS!!!!!

RUMBLE IMPORTS

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
sorry bro, but myself along with many of my friends have nothing but good reviews for Rumble....great products and great people to deal with...sorry to hear about your undortunate story...good luck

Rumble Imports

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
WOW thats surprising I ordered a tail off ebay and it fits great with no complaints.

Keith
Tractionless

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.