Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make adapters to fit old 70's/80's BMW motorcycles with modern brakes. A popular mod these days is to use upside down GSXR forks on these bikes. Some owners want to use the stock BMW wheel. To make an adapter I need to know the exact spacing from the center of the rotor or caliper on one side to the rotor/caliper on the other. I was hoping some of you could get me these measurements. Please let me know what year and model you did the measurements on. I was also hoping I could get information about any years or models that may have different spacing.

4.15.16 056.jpg

6.23.16 013.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I make adapters to fit old 70's/80's BMW motorcycles with modern brakes. A popular mod these days is to use upside down GSXR forks on these bikes. Some owners want to use the stock BMW wheel. To make an adapter I need to know the exact spacing from the center of the rotor or caliper on one side to the rotor/caliper on the other. I was hoping some of you could get me these measurements. Please let me know what year and model you did the measurements on. I was also hoping I could get information about any years or models that may have different spacing.

View attachment 526818

View attachment 526826
Why should we help you? You're making parts to sell to owners of BMW's and make a profit,and asking our community to give you this info for free so you can continue to do so? What have you contributed to the GSXR community/this forum? that constitutes such a request? I can answer that for you: NOTHING
GTFO :gtfo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.