Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Has anyone installed rotating motorcycle mirrors to their GSX-R k7?

Any suggestions on brand / place to buy these, or any downsides of using these mirrors over OEM.

Picture for reference what I mean.
Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Font Grass

· Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Ebay and amazon probably have them. Don’t expect them to work well though. Oem mirrors work very well compared to everything that ive tried. Bar end mirrors are okay but not as good as oem. Pig spotters dont work at all.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ebay and amazon probably have them. Don’t expect them to work well though. Oem mirrors work very well compared to everything that ive tried. Bar end mirrors are okay but not as good as oem. Pig spotters dont work at all.
Yeah I checked on Amazon/Ebay and there are some, I am just more concerned about the safety/visibility of these mirrors. Looking for the purely on aesthetic reasons, but obviously I don't want them to make riding more dangerous.

· Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Yeah I checked on Amazon/Ebay and there are some, I am just more concerned about the safety/visibility of these mirrors. Looking for the purely on aesthetic reasons, but obviously I don't want them to make riding more dangerous.
Try them out. From my experience when mirrors dont work well or not at all, Im always turning to look behind. Coming to a stop you should try to be aware of whats going on behind you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts