Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning to head from central Indiana on Friday after work and setup at the track for the weekend. A friend of mine lives about 20 minutes from ACC so I think I'll opt out of sleeping in my car and have a nice, cozy couch instead :phhht

I've been fixing up a trailer I found in a buddies tow yard in hopes that it would be ready for this trip. Well here is how it looked Day 1:
IMG_1207.jpg

Here it is after grinding, sanding, painting and staining:
IMG_1220.jpg

Tires/wheels for the trailer are getting put on today and the new title can be picked up anytime from the BMV.

Any GDC campers coming??

*edit*
Almost forgot to mention...
davemossevent.jpg

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
You're still up for dragging my bike there, right? :lol

Trailer came out looking brand new :thumbup

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're still up for dragging my bike there, right? :lol

Trailer came out looking brand new :thumbup
Yeah dude.. My girlfriend is like, "uhh do you know this guy??"

obvious answer, He rides a bike and wants to track it, can't be THAT crazy. :lmao

I plan to get ya on Friday evening. Does that work?

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Yeah dude.. My girlfriend is like, "uhh do you know this guy??"
:lmao my girl said pretty much the exact same thing. Friday night works, let me know the gas costs, and what else you'd like me to grab. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lmao my girl said pretty much the exact same thing. Friday night works, let me know the gas costs, and what else you'd like me to grab. :thumbup
Right on. PM your number. I'll text you when the date gets closer and see how much gas is that day.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Fill up in Indiana, cook county prices are ~4.60 and will county, where joliet is, is a little over 4.

I'll have a 5 gallon gas can, a few chairs, a cooler with water. I'll also be using that STT checklist :thumbup

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Should be able to bum those from my dad, as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts