Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
wow does that scene look familiar to about every fight i've ever been in in a street / bar setting ahhaha. people fucking running around like chickens with heads cut off, mass.fucking.chaos

you hear roger's dude yelling for him?!!! - he knows that dogs off his leash and people are about to get bit

·
BRYAN
13,995 Posts
you hear roger's dude yelling for him?!!! - he knows that dogs off his leash and people are about to get bit
yea that part was awesome. rogers friend was just like ohhhhhhhhhh fuck here we go :lol

In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger

-Dana White

·
Banned
5,290 Posts
awesome; wish i could have seen more in the vid. huerta could get in trouble though, the vid shows him kicking the dude in the head when he was on the ground. they nail you to the wall for that these days.

if you knock someone out, resist the urge to go for that last kick to the head. i know it's easy to say when you are not in the middle of a fight, but moves like that can land you in prison

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
awesome; wish i could have seen more in the vid. huerta could get in trouble though, the vid shows him kicking the dude in the head when he was on the ground. they nail you to the wall for that these days.

if you knock someone out, resist the urge to go for that last kick to the head. i know it's easy to say when you are not in the middle of a fight, but moves like that can land you in prison
+1 attempted manslaughter

Im a fan of the throat punch followed by the uppercut :lol :chucks

thats all you need.

·
Banned
5,290 Posts
+1 attempted manslaughter

Im a fan of the throat punch followed by the uppercut :lol :chucks

thats all you need.
watch those throat punches too; you can accidentally lodge the voicebox and cut off their air supply... a quick thrust with the butt of your elbow right to the kisser will put them down and most likely incapacitate them long enough for you to get away. the idea is to put the prick down and gtfo before the police show up and/or people even realize what has happened. the less people that see you the better

if i was huerta i would be sweating right about now... sucks that was captured on film...

the dude deserved it (and worse) for what he did, but the law won't care.

·
Registered
871 Posts
watch those throat punches too; you can accidentally lodge the voicebox and cut off their air supply... a quick thrust with the butt of your elbow right to the kisser will put them down and most likely incapacitate them long enough for you to get away. the idea is to put the prick down and gtfo before the police show up and/or people even realize what has happened. the less people that see you the better

if i was huerta i would be sweating right about now... sucks that was captured on film...

the dude deserved it (and worse) for what he did, but the law won't care.
ya, he's fucked. especially because he has a defining tat - and his buddy yelling ROGER probably wont help lol. ahh well shits worth it sometimes

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Big dude got what he deserved. He cheap shotted & KO'd that chick. I hope they take it easy on Roger though as the big dude did throw the first punch :chucks

Good work Roger Huerta!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Just an update...that big black dude in the video was / is a Texas Longhorns linebacker - I think they have him listed @ 260

Rogers fighting weight is 155 and probably walks around 175-180

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Just an update...that big black dude in the video was / is a Texas Longhorns linebacker - I think they have him listed @ 260
See that, it takes a REAL man to hit a chick... :dissapointed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts