Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team MAXIMOTO in conjunction with Sarah Irvin are putting together another track day at RRR. The date is May 16, 2005. Cost is $100.00. Call with any ?'s, don't miss out this time.843-568-0187

This track day is going to be a blast. My best racing buddy James Chance is graduating on May 15th from high school and that's the purpose of this track day on May 16th! James races with WERA and CCS so many of you might know him, but last year he lost life a couple different times but with the power of god he's still with us, and back RACING! There is no place I know he would rather be than at the track. We are celebrating him graduating with burgers/dog other munchies and a full day of track riding! I hope that you will be able to enjoy this day with all of us!!!

PLEASE call to reserve your spot. Last time we did a track day at RRR we had to turn people away when they got there because it was full already! The longer you wait, the less your chances are!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

WERA/CCS Ex. Sarah Irvin #419

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
** bump **

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i can reach a :15 there will be more than table dancing going on

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
thats flying there. i remember when that was the track record

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.