Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt go out for practice as it was raining so i missed both practices. didnt practice the day before as i had to work. missed the first race as i didnt have any rains to buy as waketurbulance and crashtestdummy (buddies of mine of the jennings bbs) bought all the rain tires from michelin :roll: (one way to take out your competition) race two comes and i am set as the track was drying out. i was dicing with one guy for 1st place. i led for the last few laps till he passed me in T4 on the last lap. so i chased and was gonna make a pass in either T8 or 9 as i was on the outside of his rear wheel after T7 he losses his front and i run over his bike. the end :evil:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually got a 5th as they called the race like a few seconds later as during the last lap it started to rain again. so for that little piece of shitty wood that i got it cost me a damaged bike and a toasted helmet and my brand new suit ate it

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
i actually got a 5th as they called the race like a few seconds later as during the last lap it started to rain again. so for that little piece of shitty wood that i got it cost me a damaged bike and a toasted helmet and my brand new suit ate it
That sucks...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was a great race till that happened
as i could taste victory

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Glad your ok bro, dont worry next race youll get that win

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I don't wanna hear no whining aboput the AGV helmet and leathers, if memory serves me right you didn't have to pay for those anyway and that's the eventual end result of racing.
Just tell AGV you need some more (hell, all I get is a discount from them
).
Glad your OK. Sounds like you were having fun until the end there.
Crashing sux.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i need a new dam helmet to. racer support picing is not much lower than what i can get on the internet

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
i need a new dam helmet to. racer support picing is not much lower than what i can get on the internet
I just picked up 2 AGV from www.denniskirk.com for good prices. They're both SNELL 2000. I got an Xvent for $66 (street helmet) and a Flyer for $150. I had gotten 2 Xvents but one had a problem with the shield so I returned it.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crashing does suk
my neck is sore
it was my arai that was finally toast as it broke off the back vent and has one more large scuff but that lid has 4 wrecks on it now and i have used that helmet for like 3 years or more

now i really need that agv lid

slowly breaking the bike down and cleaning it right now
thank god my forks are ok
crash damage
fairing stay
brake resovior
brake lines
slightly bent clip on that is usable i think
paint damage on tank
upper and lower bodywork ripped off the bike
tail is fixable
front wheel seems ok but has tons of dirt in the tire
everything else bendable

i hope

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
I just picked up 2 AGV from www.denniskirk.com for good prices. They're both SNELL 2000. I got an Xvent for $66 (street helmet) and a Flyer for $150. I had gotten 2 Xvents but one had a problem with the shield so I returned it.
they are both agv bottom line helmets.

bro its your loot but i would go with a better helmet, but im funny that way

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash, but it sounds like you were ready to pounce on him for the win...!!! What times were you running...? had to be quick to be up front...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not sure
not in the teens thats for sure as it was a little damp

·
Registered
360 Posts
Aw, man... what were you driving? I was working corner 4 Saturday and Sunday. Where did you go off?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Aw, man... what were you driving? I was working corner 4 Saturday and Sunday. Where did you go off?
T9

1 - 20 of 20 Posts