Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode in the rain today, and noticed that my gauge, turn signals, and brake are not working,. DOes anyone know what the problem might be. My Front light and high beams are working though.

Thanks
eteve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are the fuses located, and would it just be on fuse or a whole bunch

thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Fuses are under the seat,

You shouldn't have problem riding in the rain, i ride in the rain all the time, close to full scale storms and still not had a problem with blown fuses.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I ride in the rain all the time too. But I had that problem once. It's a blown fuse, cost me 10 bucks to get it fixed at the dealer. It's no biggy. When I asked how that could happen on a brand new bike they said some fuses are just bad and the smallest drop of water or the lightest bump can blow em. Sle keep me updated to see if that was the problem.

·
Registered
969 Posts
out of 30,000 miles on my 04 600 i'd say 20,000 of it has been in the rain. never has this happend to me. good luck

·
Registered
185 Posts
yeap...something went wrong...I ride in the rain all the time..and never had any problems during or after the fact. Something for you to check out.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
weather.com
problem solved

·
Registered
51 Posts
The fuses are under the seat and there are spares there. The are all labeled just take the one out that says signals and replace it with one of the spares.

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you pop up your seat you'll see a green fuse blasting you in your face. That's the SPARE, not an actual fuse. Behind it you'll feel a rubbery coating on what appears to be some sort of box. Pull that thing off and the fuses are under there. It's a little difficult to get to... Hope I could help....

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Who's afraid of the rain??????? Not me! There is another problem lucking and it is not the rain. Short somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts