Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well in my quest for ultimate speed this is what i did. i went to my local hobby shop and bought 20 class D rocket engines, you know the ones they use for little rockets. then i mounted them together on the back of my bike with a switch located on the handlebars. well after spending a small amount of cash and a little bit of time, i was ready for the test. took my bike out and found myself an unsuspecting sucker on an R1
we bet 1000.00 on the race. some nice girl dropped a flag for us and we were off. my drag racing skills suck so he had the jump on me. when he was about 6 bike lengths ahead i said fuck it and hit the switch. HOLY SHIT. it was all i could do to hang on. i blasted by him going about 250 and still accelerating
i have to tell you boys/girls, the gixxer1K's speedo only goes to 299mph then it turns over back to 0!!!! after 0 i got up to 180 and lost my nerve to go faster so i popped my parachute that i also installed just incase this worked. and boy did it work!!!

glad i didnt do 30 of them like i originally planned
be careful if you guys do this and i recommend putting a spoiler on the front to keep her down

·
Registered
641 Posts
Dude
wake up the dream is over

so what happened when the engines backfired their chute release mechanism?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Dude
wake up the dream is over

so what happened when the engines backfired their chute release mechanism?

·
Registered
889 Posts
479 mph? damn you must have some hard tires to stay toghter with that heat. So do you think you can go 550 with 30 of the little buggers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts