Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like RG3 is going to be a Redskin!!!! The Redskins moved up to No. 2 in the draft. I now have a reason to forgive them for last season.

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They gave up a lot for him, I hope he works out, or they will just be wasting draft picks again next year on another QB. :thumbup
I have faith he will work out. We will rise to the top of the NFC east once again. Playoff bound!!!

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better hope they don't do a St Louis Rams/Sam Bradford and not draft him any help. :twitch
They have some really good receivers coming up in free agency. So they shouldn't have too much of a problem getting a quality receiver.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
was hoping my Browns would get him :banghead

Skins v Eagles should be fun to watch for a long time

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts

Browns need to give Colt McCoy some more time! Get him a decent RB and another wideout, and if you have a decent line he can turn into a good QB.

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The Browns need more than RG3, lol. They have had some very good picks over the years. Can't believe they weren't able to get into the playoffs with them.

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I will vote trade down or Blackmon for Browns
Better watchout, Blackmon may be a bit of a problem child. His idol is Dez Bryant. He's already gotten in trouble with him during his senior year. May be a good receiver that stays on the sidelines. Because he can't stay out of trouble.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
He looks like he could he a great NFL QB. Sucks it was a division rival who will get him as I was hoping my Boys would wise up and go for him

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
Griffin?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts