Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Holy shit ... why the hell did he try and move/hide the body for? The DUMBASS behind the counter is a whole load of shit too.

·
Registered
995 Posts
dumbass. but why is the clerk moving him? whats he gonna do... hide him?

·
Super Moderator
17,382 Posts
Looks a bit fake.
But if it's real, I would to hear the clerks reasoning for the "two to the head" gangsta shots...

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C'mon dude, what kind of a question is that. What if a customer comes in. You can't have dead bodies lying around in a place of business like that. Gotta be professional.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
If that was real, I wonder what those 2 "extra pops" are gonna cost that store clerk. Lord knows that the guy robbing the store was the victim here....

U.S. Legal System

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
C'mon dude, what kind of a question is that. What if a customer comes in. You can't have dead bodies lying around in a place of business like that. Gotta be professional.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Thats right the sign says outside "We never close open 24/7"

·
Registered
249 Posts
That looks so fake, I know you cant see the whole body, but 3 hits and no blood? It would be pouring out of that guy! He had enugh time to grab a gun under a counter and the guy was hiding before the clerk had the gun in his hands. Clothes and a thin piece of wood isnt gonna stop bullets at that range. I counted more shots than I saw muzzle blast's. The whole thing looks to set up. If it is real, they are both idiots and niether knows how to handle a firearm.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Why would a store clerk for a clothing store pack heat behind the counter? I guess I'll never be robbing the GAP.

·
Registered
251 Posts
That's faker than Michael Jackson's nose....

1. what owner has a gun laying right there. He grabbed it so fast, which he probably practiced.

2. 2 shots went off with no flash.

3. IF he was shot in the face he wouldn't be moving. Again no flash when shot was fired.

4. No blood

BS to the fullest, nice acting job though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's faker than Michael Jackson's nose....

1. what owner has a gun laying right there. He grabbed it so fast, which he probably practiced.

2. 2 shots went off with no flash.

3. IF he was shot in the face he wouldn't be moving. Again no flash when shot was fired.

4. No blood

BS to the fullest, nice acting job though.
Yea, way to go capt obvious, I already pointed out 90% of what you just said! lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
fake

·
Registered
301 Posts
i think it's safe to say he'll be out of the robbery biz

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If that was real, I wonder what those 2 "extra pops" are gonna cost that store clerk. Lord knows that the guy robbing the store was the victim here....

U.S. Legal System
The guy reached for the gun and was bringing it back down towards the clerk while he was lying on the ground. If that was real those 2 pops probably kept the clerk from being shot.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts