Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob Fraser, better know as Robben on Gixxer.com, a long time member and one of my very close friends passed away today due to cancer. He was one of the friendliest, most down to earth people I've ever had the pleasure to know and I will miss him so much.

Rest in Peace my Friend :crying

Rob.jpg

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,232 Posts
I regret never having met Rob in person, but I still considered him a close and dear friend and will miss him greatly.

·
Gives good mouth hugs...
11,429 Posts
The world lost another great one today, but I know he's already a few pots of coffee in upstairs. RIP Rob. :(

·
Premium Member
41,722 Posts
This is awful. I know I haven't been on here much due to personal things going on but recently wondering how he was doing. I also regret never meeting him in person. Him and I always had great conversation on here to which I do miss. He was a wonderful person. RIP brother...

·
Registered
19,670 Posts
I had to pleasure of meeting Rob at the first international farmers meeting at JRD's house several years ago. He was a kind person with a great sense of humor. Rob always seemed to be the first one on after I was raging in the farm fresh home from the bars. He had a great sense of humor and threw together my drunken idea of a farm sig that the farm still wears today. Today they can wear them a little prouder. I'm not exactly a active member but Rob deserves nothing but a proper farewell

Where ever you are my friend I hope you on 2 with a big smile on your face. RIP my friend

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
I only met Rob once, he stopped by and looked exactly the way he does in the picture, he was on a ride to visit family in London. A 5 minute visit turn into 3 hrs, he was a great guy to just sit and gab with.

You will really be missed Rob.

RIP

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Hi,
I'm Rob's sister.
Thank you all for your condolences & support.
It was very sudden, he didn't let anybody know how bad it was, so it was quite a shock.
I am sure missing him.
Guess I will have to sell his bike... can anybody help? Would like to see it go to a good home.
Thx, Barb

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damn,I was searching for Rob online. Rough way to find out. I used to hang out with Rob a bit a few years back and lost track of him when he moved because his apartment building was condemned. I'd met him at the local Tim Hortons (he loved his coffee !) where he was parked with his GS550EFF. I had the same model years prior so the discusssions ensued. Man was he proud of that bike and he loved to tinker with it pulling almost any part of it apart to see how it worked. Rob was also a bit of a video game collector so a few evening were spent with the best of the two wheeler variety.I knew he finally moved to an early model GSXR1100 but I rarely saw him after that. I kept up with the stories of his martime travels on his website. Robben always had a refreshing perspective things. He will be missed.

God Speed Rob...

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
so many people i used to talk to on this forum are passing. you were one of my favorites rob. i wish i had talked to you more. godspeed my friend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
22 Participants
rte38
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing