Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks guys...

Its crazy that its has already been 3 weeks as of yesterday....
I ride with this now

:cheers

·
The Viking's Boy Toy
4,070 Posts
Let that act as a memorial, and a reminder

Little bit of a difference dragging a knee on a public road out in the canyons in the middle of no-where and there is next to no traffic at all times.
You are one of the dumbest, cock sucking banana dicked fucker I've seen on this forum. How do you know what's around every corner.

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
I feel as though the Lord calls us home when we have served our purpose here on earth. I have a wife with cancer, and given only 6 months. She is 27.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I feel as though the Lord calls us home when we have served our purpose here on earth. I have a wife with cancer, and given only 6 months. She is 27.
wow i dont know what i would do. Im sorry to hear that and i hope she proves the doctors wrong. Untill then just live everyday and try to enjoy something new togethor. I will keep you in my thoughts :sad

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
wow i dont know what i would do. Im sorry to hear that and i hope she proves the doctors wrong. Untill then just live everyday and try to enjoy something new togethor. I will keep you in my thoughts :sad
Not sure how many on here are the praying type or believe in God, but those that are, we would appreciate your prayers. I don't mean to hijack this thread though, so if I am, I am sorry.

·
Squidward Q. Tentacles, the Flaming Rainbow Spunk
604 Posts
im sure there wasnt any other way he would have wanted to go down:sad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure how many on here are the praying type or believe in God, but those that are, we would appreciate your prayers. I don't mean to hijack this thread though, so if I am, I am sorry.
I just prayed for you guys and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
262 Posts
R.I.P. Its sad these things happen.Slow down guys

Anyone in here talking shit should take a second thought about what they post and where they post it.This simply isn't the place.This thread should be used to remember a fellow rider, not fight with each other.

·
Squidward Q. Tentacles, the Flaming Rainbow Spunk
604 Posts

·
Cry baby
485 Posts
You clip a car at 100 mph ... this is the definition of wrong. No matter what the deal is your in the wrong. What if ya killed two kids and a mom? Or some old fart? wrong, wrong, wrong. Stop and take the ticket ... and keep that shit off the streets.
When was the last time you heard about a sportbike responsible for killing people other than the rider? This doesn't typically happen. Bike hits car. Bike loses. Rider dies. Drivers hardly noticed they were hit. Cite me some examples of where a sportbike has killed someone other than its rider, seriously because I've looked and I've been unable to find any.

·
Banned
17,232 Posts
No sympathy...............Nor respect...........
Really? We all make mistakes and bad choices. I will drag a knee on the street..but at least I am willing to admit its dangerous. You really think you are better than this guy? If you do, I hope you one day come to your senses. If not..well.. I will just leave it at that.

Rant over. Back on topic. I am a bit late seeing this thread.. but R.I.P.

·
Administrator
13,563 Posts
wow mate , my heart hurts for you and your wife . life can be very hard to understand :banghead , nice people suffer and die when scumbags live to see 100 years
stay strong , we will all keep you and your famliy in our prayers ...

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
RIP Preston. And to everyone bashing on his behavior this is not the place.
J&J stay strong and I wish you and your wife the best.
Well, the dude is dead and its his fault ... I guess theres no need to bash as where would be the place? Maybe we can start a new thread for people that like to ride in triple digits on the street? Boo hoo ... whatever. Dead is dead and what is praying gunna do? Isnt that for the living? God knows exactly what he's going to do with the dead. He doesnt give a shit about your wishes when it comes to this. This is a simple matter of reading the text. Can one actually think God is wrong in these mattets? How can praying help? He is in hell or he isnt ... maybe im reading my bible wrong? Do tell ...

·
Banned
17,232 Posts
:sad
Well, the dude is dead and its his fault ... I guess theres no need to bash as where would be the place? Maybe we can start a new thread for people that like to ride in triple digits on the street? Boo hoo ... whatever. Dead is dead and what is praying gunna do? Isnt that for the living? God knows exactly what he's going to do with the dead. He doesnt give a shit about your wishes when it comes to this. This is a simple matter of reading the text. Can one actually think God is wrong in these mattets? How can praying help? He is in hell or he isnt ... maybe im reading my bible wrong? Do tell ...
Your a stupid fucking faggot. :flipoff Yes that is a personal attack and any ban that I get for it is worth it to get my point accross. This section of the forum is for paying respects to fallen riders. It isn't for bashing people who made mistakes in life. This is what he meant by this not being the place. If there is a hell.. I sincerely hope you burn in it because you a terrible human being. Any response you could possibly have for this will be taken as a joke by me or simply ignored so don't bother. :lol

Rest in peace.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts