Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He had been riding almost as long as I have. Fucking heart attack took him out the day before Thanksgiving. RIP Bill, you will not be forgotten. :sad

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
Fuck man, sorry to hear the news. My condolences go out to you and your family. RIP Bill.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Holy shit Bob, I'm so sorry...

Rest in peace Bill.

:crying

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,743 Posts
My condolences
I've had a heart attack but pulled-through...... For what it's worth, it wasn't really all that bad. Less painful than a bad knocking of the shinbone against the coffee table. All that to say, sorry for your loss but as for your brother, it's not a terrible way to check-out, if it's your time. RIP

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Im very sorry to hear this Bob,my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. You and I were just talking on the phone about your brother not even 3weeks ago:sad
If there is anything I can do,Im just a phone call away.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,743 Posts
Bob
Sorry - I wrote that shit above last night after my buddies left, after the hockey game. IE I had a bunch of pints in me. Didn't mean to sound insensitive. I hope you got that my message was trying to be 'if it's of any consolation'.

Again, my condolences. It would be devastating to me if my bro passed-away. RIP.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob
Sorry - I wrote that shit above last night after my buddies left, after the hockey game. IE I had a bunch of pints in me. Didn't mean to sound insensitive. I hope you got that my message was trying to be 'if it's of any consolation'.

Again, my condolences. It would be devastating to me if my bro passed-away. RIP.
:lol No biggie, I knew what you meant & took no offense. You forget how long I have been on GDC! I knew what you were getting at, the coroner said it was a huge massive heart attack that takes you instantly & that he would have suffered no pain.

Thanks for all the support from everyone. :cheers

The really weird thing about this is I was told by the State Police that he had Googled "Symptoms of a heart attack" an hour or so before he died of one.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow ... Damn
I was just reading my bad spelling when you quoted me. I guess typing late at night, tired & on Xanax doesn't help. Some fucker already broke into his garage & stole a 5 foot high box of Snap-On tools. :banghead I got over there yesterday & saw the detached garage had the entrance door kicked in. At least they left his GTX & Cobra alone.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I was just reading my bad spelling when you quoted me. I guess typing late at night, tired & on Xanax doesn't help. Some fucker already broke into his garage & stole a 5 foot high box of Snap-On tools. :banghead I got over there yesterday & saw the detached garage had the entrance door kicked in. At least they left his GTX & Cobra alone.
Bob, if you need help with anything, Rob and I are just a phone call and an hour drive away.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bob, if you need help with anything, Rob and I are just a phone call and an hour drive away.
I'll offer to help with anything too.
Thanks a ton for the kind offers. I should be good, several of my brothers friends are going to help & one of his friends already told me today he wants to buy his house. He's a contractor & he loves the garage, it's about 70 X 60 & most of it is 2 floors except for one part that was built with a higher ceiling to park a big Snap On truck inside. I rebuilt the steel door & locks today that some fuckers kicked in. I'm going to hide several game cameras on the property tomorrow in case they come back.
Fucking thieves. :bitchslap

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
18 Participants
MBZuki
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing