Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Kind of late to post this, but I never knew this kind of area existed. I'm the reason he bought the bike in the first place.

News Artical
Sorry to hear that man. That was probably an unavoidable incident being a drunk driver, they do things totally unpredictable. Could a very experienced rider avoid it? No one knows.
I know the hot topic was up recently about beginning riders, These situations are exactly why we take the stance we do.
I've had many friends die over the years in bike related incidents. You just cant read too much into it.
RIP Michael.

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
I've had many friends die over the years in bike related incidents. You just cant read too much into it.
Same here unfortunately. I feel like if you ride long enough and have enough friends with bikes you'll attend your share of motorcycle related funerals. Lord knows I have. :sad

On a side note my friends who were killed in motorcycle accidents ran the gamut from relative novice to expert level club racer. Remember, death does not discriminate. For this reason I remind myself always that regardless of my riding/racing resume I still am NOT immune.

OP sorry for your loss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
5 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing