Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Yeah, that's just horrible. Such a sad story. Called his mom to tell her he won the game ball then a few hours later the head coach called to tell her her son had been stabbed to death shortly afterward. She warned him to be careful when he told her he was going to a school sponsored party/dance. One of his teammates held him as another applied pressure to his wounds trying to keep him alive. Tragic.

RIP :sad

This just happened too. Sad day for the sport at all levels.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Yeah that's sad indeed. A young kid, star athlete, killed by probably some wanna be gangster. :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
The campus and surrounding areas of UConn univ is getting really shitty. They always have some madness going on.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Allegedly. He will get off because of how shitty our legal system is. This is where people need to take action, not in banning weapons but in prosecuting those who use weapons to commit crimes. If he did it (which he probably did) he needs to receive the death penalty. One less thug on the streets and one more example to what happens to those who would intentionally harm others. He will likely get a couple years at most or probation if it's a weak case. So frustrating.

·
Brat
3,211 Posts
25 years to life is real, i hope people realise what they are doing and stop, and the previous offenders go to jail for along time

·
Brat
3,211 Posts
i heard about a stabbing recently was this the one where his friend was stabbed too? but survive? and he made a great play in the game causing somone to drop the ball and not make the touch down?

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Yep. That's the one. :dissapointed

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
i heard about a stabbing recently was this the one where his friend was stabbed too? but survive? and he made a great play in the game causing somone to drop the ball and not make the touch down?
He got the game ball for that game and proudly called his mom that night to tell her the good news. A few hours later she got a call from the team head coach telling her her son had passed away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts