Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Move along, nothing to see here...
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 year veteran fireman, I grew up with his niece she was my first " girlfriend" when we were very young. His nephew and I played sports together, too. As a rider and soon to be paid fireman I hate to see something like this happen to anyone especially him. Sad to see this happen he was a great guy. You would see him at every football/little league game when we were kids and helped out a lot around town. Got killed by a 17 year old drunk driver.. Everyone please be safe out there and stay visible. Rest in peace Mr. Stetz, I hope you ride into paradise.

The wake is Friday June 3rd at Wozniak funeral home in Wallington, New Jersey from 2-4 and 7-9 if there are any other people who might have known frank, his family or other firemen or riders who wish to pay respect to his family.

Wallington firefighter killed in accident on Garden State Parkway - News - NorthJersey.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing