Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
You sick fuggers!!!!!!

Got bored today since I can't ride so I figured I'd run up to Autozone and pick up some pin strip material and give the wheel trim a shot. Basically, right now I don't have the patience to get them on straight, so I just threw them on to give me an idea of what they will look like. For the most part I think I like them, but once the drugs wear off I may change my mind. Anyways thought I'd throw up the pics so those who are thinking of doing the same get an idea of what it looks like.

BTW yes those are rather large chicken strips. I have been in a sling or full-leg brace since riding season began and have only been on 2 long-easy rides. So STFU.

420 King of the World
What drugs?? Are they good drugs?? Can I get some if so?? Oh yeah, the wheels look good. What about yella strips???

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Percocet!
Had knee surgery last Monday.

I wanted to try yellow as well but they didn't have any and I didn't feel like driving to another store. Plus I think the bike has enough yellow, but who knows it might look good.

Registered
Looks good man. How ya feelin?? Percocet is nice.....I was gettin those in the hospital after my accident. They werent as nice as the morphine through my IV but its all good. LOL. Once I got out they gave me 750 mg Vics. Hope you are feelin better man.

Registered
I hope your rearsets and passenger pegs are off getting powder coated and that someone hasn't just robbed them on you !

Registered
i just did the same thing in blue on my blue/white 750. I think it looks good. I wonder how long theyll stay on...
What color stripe did you put on?

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Funny enough I was going to put red on mine earlier. i wonder what the yellow looks like ?
If I can find yellow I will probably do the other side over the weekend. I'll post pics if I do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts