Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L.O.2 stands for Life On 2's

There were at least 30 to start at 13th and Layton, and at the BDubs parking lot (Buffalo Wild Wings), there had to be 50 bikes.

No 2 alike.

There was a new 2016 GSXR 1000 also.
I parked nest to it, and you could tell/see many differences like his Tank height is much higher on the 2016 than my 05.
No, I didn't try and race him.

One of the last group rides with the crew- got up to 68F yesterday, and this a.m. it was still 60F.

Cold front moving in today and tomorrow though- may be the start of winter around here.

·
Registered
256 Posts
L.O.2 stands for Life On 2's

There were at least 30 to start at 13th and Layton, and at the BDubs parking lot (Buffalo Wild Wings), there had to be 50 bikes.

No 2 alike.

There was a new 2016 GSXR 1000 also.
I parked nest to it, and you could tell/see many differences like his Tank height is much higher on the 2016 than my 05.
No, I didn't try and race him.

One of the last group rides with the crew- got up to 68F yesterday, and this a.m. it was still 60F.

Cold front moving in today and tomorrow though- may be the start of winter around here.
Yep, definitely sounded like a thread with pictures, all the way to the tank heights.
By the way, thats what you get for not living in Texas anymore :lol ...although we have a cold front moving in.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts