Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone riding this weekend in MN? ? ? ?
Am I the only crazy here?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm not going to break the bike out, but yesterday on the way home from MSP, I saw 2 guys riding choppers on 35W South toward 4th. They looked cold....)

·
Registered
661 Posts
IF IF IF it's warm enough tomorrow you can give me a call... gimme like 2 hours before you want to ride. I need to get a sitter and my bike is in Maplewood. 612-203-8766

Hytham, if it's nice and we hook up you're more than welcome to take my gix out.
I'll just take Dipshit's out. That is if you're alright riding a girl's bike.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Why didn't you call me!!!!!!! I would have gone

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well, lost my phone. It's somewhere smashed to smitherenes on Hwy 36. I felt it wiggle out of my front pocket, slide down my thigh, knick my boot and hit the ground. This is phone number two in the past month. God bless insurance.

I was just going to pull over and call ya Tyg. Guess that plan got shat on. Damn karma.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
There better be people out riding today ... it's almost 60 out!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
i woulda loved to go out today, but i've got a test and three lab reports due this week, so i've been sitting in front of my computer all damn day. i can't wait for fucking graduation..........two damn months!!!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
You guys are killing me! Didn't you store your bikes? Mine's stored, and the rear is as smooth as Missy's or Lutter's boy's back sides. It was fricken warm. Oh yeah. The salt was everywhere.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
You guys are killing me! Didn't you store your bikes? Mine's stored, and the rear is as smooth as Missy's or Lutter's boy's back sides. It was fricken warm. Oh yeah. The salt was everywhere.
Yeah no shit ... salt and gravel everywhere. It's almost unreal how much you guys down here use the stuff.

·
Registered
661 Posts
My gix is still "winterized" but the 500 and the ex's gix never get winterized. We just run them up in the underground garage. I took both his gix and my 500 out.

Easy in the corners and breaking and you're alright. No biggie. It was a nice ride, lonely, but nice.

·
Registered
661 Posts
No I don't live with him. I live in Eagan. He lives in Maplewood. We keep my bikes up there because there wasn't a garage available when I moved to Eagan and my folks are anti mothers riding motorcycles.

I aint gonna wreck his bike. That's fucked up. We might not be together anymore, and I might refer to him as dipshit quite often, but he's still one of my best friends. If I wreck his bike he's got all the right to thrash mine. That aint cool.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey!

You could endo and wheelie next to each other at the same speed (slow wheelie)! It'd sort of be like a 69!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts