Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
why critcize and call him a sissy? ... you are Valentino Rossi?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no... I'm just flippin' shit for fun. So please don't flame. Hardly anyone can ride like a Grand Prix racer unless you're some exceptional pro's like Mladin, Bostrom (E or B), Bayliss, Edwards, Schwantz (still!), Haga, just to name several...

So I say... this is all in fun. It's a goof if people will take this poll too seriously. It's just to see what people think.
If I truly had a complaint...it's that I wish I was there as I would just be laying that sucka' down all the way at way higher speeds. Just an adrenaline freak you might call me. That's all.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers to you too Migz... hehe I wish I lived where you do right now really. You have that beauty of the Cali weather advantage. I am getting cold in Washington already. Sucks!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Year-round riding over here in SoCal, it gets nippy deep in the winter time though, but rarely ever less than 50 during daylight - I feel bad for the guys putting away their bikes for the season elsewhere ...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
what track is that??? its FAST!

where the fuck are the tight corners????

those guys are fuckin slow! bad form too.

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
First off, the track is Thunder Hill..
And now that I've seen the track, I'm gonna have to get up there, once I get me new bike..
Second..I'd guess, that the rider filming, and the dude in front of him, are prolly newer riders...So I don't think they'r wastin track time...that was my semi serious reply..now for my humorus reky.....What a couple of WUSSES ..
And I agree with HouseDJ...man them dudes need to relax..
That track looks like it's so much fun...

[ 10-12-2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Hammer 4 ]

·
Registered
262 Posts
if newbs get flamed for not riding as well as you race gods then..

i don't wanna try racing lol

[ 10-12-2002, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Qui3t$t0rm ]

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Originally posted by Qui3t$t0rm:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why do double post..?????

Dude..it's all in fun..
The only time I'll flame, is if ya talk the talk, but can't walk the walk...
Oh..and I'm no race god...just a track day junkie..

[ 10-12-2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Hammer 4 ]

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Originally posted by Hammer 4:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Qui3t$t0rm:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why do double post..?????

Dude..it's all in fun..
The only time I'll flame, is if ya talk the talk, but can't walk the walk...
Oh..and I'm no race god...just a track day junkie..

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
could be a school event, where the instructor films ya riding around, to help give pointers and show you how you really look....kinda like getting caught singing in the car while driving.....we all are alot worse than we perceive!!!

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Damn, I hope that was their first time on the track
They have NO business on liter bikes if that is all they are capable of in the twisties. That track looks fun as hell though
Maybe it is a school or something but DAMN-the gas is on the right boys!!

-Spooner

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
man... this is fun to see such positive feedback on my poll.. LOL Aside from that. What are people paying now days for a single track day? I'm looking at a usual $200 for the whole day. Kind of a rip if you ask me, but that's it. Either that or pay like $75 for a couple hours.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
damn, I need to get a job in Cali so I can hit up that track...

yeah, those guys hardly deserve to be on LITER bikes.... I would have been lapping those guys

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah. I think it's the competitive edge that the vid brought out in me besides having fun slammin some R1 riders... hehe Not that I don't respect the R1 mind you.. but I figure you get my drift. I am just itchin' to hit the track. Looking at that weather just made me want it more. It's getting cold and crappy up in Washington state. Still getting sunny days, but colder.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts